Saturday, May 13, 2006

Welcome to This Virtual Life

A little about me...


In SecondLife I am known as Icon Serpentine. I joined back in November 2003 and was a highly active member of the community up until about December 2005. I took a brief hiatus from Second Life to concentrate on other passions and am starting to get back into the swing of things.


One thing that has really kicked me in the pants during my little sabbatical was something I had always knew. Like many people, I was aware but not active. This is my attempt to be active -- to challenge ideas and influence change by participating in the discussion.


What I hope this blog will be is a discussion of ideas surrounding key points of life in virtual worlds. Most notably, I refer to SecondLife. However, from time to time I will refer to other virtual worlds such as LambdaMOO -- a text MOO that I participate in.


Anyway, I look forward to the future. What will SecondLife do next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home